Springfield Psychological is the premier private outpatient mental health practice serving the greater Philadelphia area for over 30 years. We are seeking a Clinical Director to provide leadership, expertise, oversight and administration of all aspects of our clinical operations. This is an exciting opportunity to play a crucial role as part of a visionary leadership team embracing the future of healthcare. Our practice has seven outpatient locations and an expansive behavioral health integration program that embeds clinicians in over 64 medical practices. The clinical team of over 125 professionals includes psychologists, nurse practitioners, licensed clinical social workers and licensed professional counselors.
We take pride in our culture which is built on our commitment to providing a psychologically healthy workplace for all employees. in recognition of this commitment, Springfield Psychological was granted the 2017 "Psychologically Healthy Workplace" award bestowed by the Pennsylvania Psychological Association. This culture enables us to change the landscape of how behavioral health is delivered through significant growth and innovation.
There will be the opportunity for the successful candidate to work beside the current Clinical Director for a period of time to prove for a smooth transition. Candidates will possess the following qualifications:
- Ability to lead with pragmatism and warmth, enacting the vision, mission and strategic plan of the practice with emphasis on culture development, evidence-based treatment, operational efficiency, and problem solving.
- A passion for mentoring clinicians, nurturing their professional development, morale and cohesion by fostering a positive culture. Able to recognize emerging leaders of the clinical staff, and overseeing the training of post-doctoral residents. graduate and undergraduate interns and practicum students.
- Proficiency collaborating with other practice leaders and non-clinical support staff to optimize collaboration with clinicians.
- supports recruitment and hiring
- Willingness to embrace clinical quality and ethical standards oversight, value-based contracting, data and numbers
- Ten years of direct clinical experience with a variety of age groups
- Three to five years of experience supervising other licensed professionals
- Active Pennsylvania Psychology license
We offer a competitive salary and a compensation package that includes medical, dental and vision coverage, 401k plan with company contribution, continuing education workshops, health savings and flexible savings accounts, and year-end bonuses. Interested candidates can contact Rick Conforto, Ph.D and Vince Bellwoar PH.D at Rconforto@springpsych.com for more details of this opportunity.