Clinical DirectorFlorida Civil Commitment Center$5k Sign On Bonus!
Our Clinical Director manages the treatment program for the Sexually Violent Predator (SVP) program, overseeing the quality of services provided and ensuring compliance with applicable codes, rules, regulations and program procedures.
- Doctoral Degree in Clinical or Counseling Psychology or related field
- Knowledge of cognitive-behavioral treatment methods, sex offender treatment methods, and mental health theories, concepts and methods related to treatment in Sexually Violent Predators facilities, forensic or correctional settings
- Two (2) years of experience providing sex offender specific treatment or treatment in a correctional or forensic setting
- Demonstrated leadership and organizational and clinical observational skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport with a wide range of personalities
- Ability to assign and coordinate work activities and monitor the performance of subordinates
- Appreciation of the need for and ability to maintain appropriate personal boundaries in working with sexual offender opulations
- Ability to form and maintain good working relationships with a diverse staff and a commitment to enhancing cultural competenc
- Ability to work with computers and the necessary software typically used by the department.
- Licensed or licensed- eligible as a Clinical Psychologist in the state of Florida.
- Must be a clinical member of the Association for the Treatment of Sexual Abusers (ATSA)
- Comply with all laws, policies and procedures, rules and regulations formulated by the State of Florida Department of Children and Families
- Oversee the quality of services provided and ensure compliance with applicable codes, rules, regulations and program procedures
- Provide fiscal, administrative and clinical oversight of the facility and program to ensure efficient and effective day to day operations
- Ensure the employment, credentialing, utilization and maintenance of an appropriate number or trained, qualified staff to meet service delivery needs of the program
- Ensure timely and appropriate training to assure the ability of treatment staff to implement the responsibilities and duties of their positions
- Ensure participation in the Quality Management Program
- Design, monitor and evaluate the content and quality of clinical programming and therapeutic activities at FCCC
- Coordinate day to day operations with security staff, including training in relevant areas of mental health, forensic issues and sexual offending
- Serve as liaison with the company, the contracting client, and other outside agencies
- Provide court testimony as needed
- Complete on-call responsibilities as needed
- Responsible for report writing, including monthly administrative reports
- Effectively communicates with staff on a regular basis to ensure knowledge of facility activities are passed along to all employees
- Completes timely annual performance evaluations of each assigned employee
- Must be able to apply principles of critical thinking to a variety of practical and emergent situations and accurately follow standardized procedures that may call for deviations
- Must be able to apply sound judgment beyond a specific set of instructions and apply knowledge to different factual situations
- Must be alert at all times; pay close attention to details
- Must be able to work under stress on a regular or continuous basis
- Perform other duties as assigned
CCS is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer
Not ready to apply? Connect with us to be the first to hear about new opportunities: https://mpmhp-correctcaresolutions.icims.com/connect?back=intro&in_iframe=1&hashed=-435739669
Joining our Talent Community will enhance your job search and application process.
- Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests
- Receive relevant communications and updates from Correct Care Solutions
- Share job opportunities with family and friends through Social Media or email
So, follow the link below to Join our Talent Community today!