The Department of Psychology at the University of Miami is seeking a full-time, clinical educator faculty (non-tenure track) to join our training clinic, the Psychological Services Center (PSC). Our training clinic operates under our Clinical Psychology Ph.D. Program, which has been accredited by the American Psychological Association since 1966. Our clinical program is also a founding member of the Academy of Psychological Clinical Science.
The clinical faculty member hired in this position will be expected to provide clinical supervision of therapy and psychoeducational assessments using evidence-based strategies, to teach/co-teach courses, provide direct clinical service, and to foster relationships with our highly diverse community to continue to develop new programs and training opportunities for students. The successful candidate will have a Ph.D. in clinical psychology from a clinical science or scientist-practitioner model, APA-accredited program; be licensed or license-eligible in Florida; and have an interest in clinical research. Clinical expertise and experience with both children and adults is highly desirable.
- Applicants should submit a cover letter describing qualifications and fit for this position, including experience in supervising and teaching evidence-based assessment and intervention; curriculum vitae; statement of teaching and supervision philosophy; and relevant research publications.
- Candidates should submit application materials (Cover letter, CV, Statement of Teaching & Supervision Philosophy, Relevant Research at: https://umiami.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/UMFaculty/job/Coral-Gables-FL/A-S-PSY-Assistant-Clinical-Professor-FAC_R100028942
- Three letters of reference should be emailed directly to: PSCsearch@miami.edu
- Requests for information can be sent to the chair of the search committee: Dr. Saneya H. Tawfik (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Applications will be accepted until April 4, 2019.