UNIVERSITY OF NORTH DAKOTA, Clinical Assistant Professor, 3 Positions #00102238, #00017069, #00018106.
The University of North Dakota seeks three (3) licensed mental health care providers. Responsibilities include providing clinical services in the Northern Prairie Community Clinic (NPCC).
These are fully benefited, salaried clinical positions. The base salary is $50,000 for Licensed Psychologists and $40,000 for Licensed Counselors. The minimum expectations include providing 20 hours of billable clinical service per week. Teaching or supervision opportunities may be available, on a semester-by-semester basis, depending on academic program needs and the number of clinical service hours billed. There is an opportunity for additional compensation beyond the base salary for clinical hours billed beyond the minimum expectation.
● Licensed/License Eligible as a Psychologist in North Dakota or Licensed Addiction Counselor (LAC) in North Dakota
Preferred Skills/Desirable Qualifications:
● Expertise or experience in child/adolescent populations.
● Experience in personality and cognitive assessment.
● Experience in chemical dependency evaluation.
● Experience working in a clinic or group practice with third-party reimbursement practices.
To Apply: We will begin reviewing applications on October 8, 2019. Position will remain open until filled. Start date is contingent on successful credentialing.
Please submit the following through AppliTrack on the UND website:
● A cover letter of application highlighting qualifications for the position
● A complete curriculum vita
● Names and contact information for three references (references will not be contacted without notice)
Please direct questions to Dr. Alan King, Search Committee Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org. UND is an AA/EEO/Vets/Disabled Vets employer.