Carle Physician Group is seeking two, full-time Clinical Child Psychologists (PhD or PsyD) to join our Behavioral Health Department in Champaign, IL.
Practice opportunity details include:
- Provide assessment, psychotherapy and testing services to children, adolescents and families in an outpatient setting, which is multidisciplinary and integrated
- Candidates ideally would possess a clinical interest in assessment and treatment of autism spectrum disorders
- Join 13 psychologists as well as psychiatrists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, social workers, counselors, psychometrists, nurses, and drug & alcohol professionals in a vibrant enterprise. (A separate neuropsychology section provides consultation services.)
- Our psychologists enjoy opportunities to provide training and supervision to pre-doctoral interns in our APA-accredited internship and in our Psychiatry residency program. Behavioral Health providers also work with health care practitioners and teams throughout Carle, including primary care, many medical specialties and hospital services.
- Affiliations with the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Urbana-Champaign & Carle Illinois College of Medicine (CICM)* can be sought to provide education and training to medical students and pursue research interests. (*CICM is a premier medical school combining medical training and engineering in an integrated approach to training future scientists and innovators in healthcare.)
- Doctorate from an APA-approved Clinical or Counseling Psychology program and Internship required
- A minimum of 3-5 years of clinical experience post doctorate and IL Clinical Psychologist license are strongly preferred. Applicants who have completed a post-doctoral training program will be considered, if they are license-eligible at the time application is made.
- Ideally, candidates would possess a clinical interest in assessment and treatment of autism spectrum disorders.
- 500+ physicians and 294 advanced practice providers, comprising 80 specialties/sub-specialties, and a service area of 1.3 million residents
- Locally owned and physician led
- Not-for-profit integrated network of healthcare services that also includes Carle Foundation Hospital; a quality focused, nationally ranked 413-bed regional hospital that is a designated Primary Stroke Center, Level I Trauma Center, and offers Level III Perinatal services
- Excellent benefit package: health/dental/life insurance, 403-B plan with employer match, LTD, relocation allowance, CME allowance, and paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail insurance covered
- Centrally located to Chicago, Indianapolis, and St. Louis
- Home to one of the world's greatest public research universities - the Big Ten University of Illinois
- Ease of transportation, excellent schools and affordable housing options - advantages of a smaller town with dining, arts, sports, and entertainment options of a much larger city