Carle Physician Group is seeking a Clinical Psychologist as well as a Clinical Child Psychologist (PhD or PsyD) to join the Behavioral Health Departments at our Champaign and Mattoon branches.
Child Psychologist (Champaign) Position Details Include:
- Provide assessment, psychotherapy and testing services to children, adolescents and families in an outpatient setting, which is multidisciplinary and part of an integrated health care system
- Join 12 psychologists as well as psychiatrists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, social workers, counselors, psychometrists, nurses, and drug & alcohol professionals in a vibrant enterprise. (A separate neuropsychology section provides consultation services.)
- Behavioral Health providers also work with health care practitioners and teams throughout Carle, including primary care, many medical specialties and hospital services.
Clinical Child Psychologist (Mattoon) Position Details Include:
- The psychologist we seek to join our department will provide assessment, psychotherapy and testing services for clients and families in an outpatient setting, which is multidisciplinary and part of an integrated health system.
- Behavioral Health providers also work with health care practitioners and teams throughout the Carle enterprise, including primary care, many medical specialties and hospital services.
- Our Mattoon group employs two full-time master's-level providers and two part-time psychiatrists, who are part of a large Behavioral Health department (including a total of 12 psychologists).
Our psychologists enjoy opportunities to provide training and supervision to pre-doctoral interns in our APA-accredited internship and in our Psychiatry residency program.
Affiliations with the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Urbana-Champaign and the Carle Illinois College of Medicine (CICM)* can be sought to provide education and training to medical students and to pursue research interests. Carle Illinois College of Medicine is the nation’s first medical school focused at the intersection of healthcare and engineering.
- 500+ physicians and 294 advanced practice providers, comprising 80 specialties/sub-specialties, and a service area of 1.3 million residents
- Locally owned and physician led
- Not-for-profit integrated network of healthcare services that also includes Carle Foundation Hospital; a quality focused, nationally ranked 413-bed regional hospital that is a designated Primary Stroke Center, Level I Trauma Center, and offers Level III Perinatal services
- Excellent benefit package: health/dental/life insurance, 403-B plan with employer match, LTD, relocation allowance, CME allowance, and paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail insurance covered
- Centrally located to Chicago, Indianapolis, and St. Louis
- Home to one of the world's greatest public research universities - the Big Ten University of Illinois
- Ease of transportation, excellent schools and affordable housing options - advantages of a smaller town with dining, arts, sports, and entertainment options of a much larger city
- Located about 200 miles south of Chicago and 100 miles north of St. Louis
- Vibrant business community providing the backdrop for a variety of industries
- Lake Land College in Mattoon is one of the top community colleges in the country and Eastern Illinois University in Charleston is home to more than 10,000 students
- Fox Ridge State Park is only a short 8 miles south of Charleston and is known for its steep, thickly wooded ridges, broad, lush valleys, and miles of rugged scenic hiking trails and covers 2,064 acres