Geisinger Health System is seeking licensed psychologists to work in integrated primary care with adult populations. Positions are available at various locations across Pennsylvania including Bloomsburg, Danville, Lock Haven, and Pottsville.
We seek individuals with professional or internship/postdoctoral fellowship experience in PCBH, integrated primary care, and psychology/behavioral medicine with adult populations. Join a team of enthusiastic psychologists working collaboratively with primary care providers and other disciplines in a high-quality, innovative academic healthcare system.
Geisinger is committed to significant, system-wide expansion of integrated behavioral health in primary care. We are seeking individuals who are open, flexible, and interested in training and continuing education opportunities to refine skills and support integrity of the model.
Individuals interested in leadership roles are also encouraged to apply.
At Geisinger, primary care psychologists are leaders within interdisciplinary care teams working to improve population health within fast-paced clinical settings. Psychologists provide evidence-based, patient-centered, and consultative patient care and support maintenance of patients in the primary care clinic. Geisinger psychologists will serve the following roles:
· Provide a full range of diagnostic and evaluation services appropriate to the primary
· Develop and implement treatment plans and monitor care components
· Deliver brief, evidenced-based behavioral health interventions in primary care
· Facilitate patient and family education on presenting concerns
· Consult with primary care providers to support decision making, build on PCP interventions, and improve PCP-patient relationships
· Offer supervision and training to psychology residents, medical residents, primary care physicians, nurses, and other team members
· Assist in design, development, and implementation of clinical programs
· Participate in program evaluation and data-driving quality improvement projects
· Opportunity to participate in innovative behavioral health care redesign and clinical
· Have opportunity for clinical faculty appointment within the Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine
A newly revised compensation and benefit plan is highly competitive with national market-based benchmarks. Benefit package begins day one of employment and includes family medical, dental and vision coverage, paid malpractice with tail, paid relocation, and CME allowance. Compensation is highly competitive. Additional compensation is available for individuals with ABPP certification.
Geisinger serves more than 3 million people in central, south-central and northeast Pennsylvania, and also in southern New Jersey with the addition of National Malcolm Baldridge Award recipient AtlantiCare. In 2017, the Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine became the newest member of the Geisinger Family. Geisinger is nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care. A mature electronic health record connects a comprehensive network of 13 hospital campuses, two research centers and nearly 1,600 Geisinger primary and specialty care physicians.
- Check out our Psychiatry Landing Page at https://www.geisingerjobs.org/
For more information, visit www.geisinger.org/careers or contact
Karen Rubbe, Talent Management at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the team America is watching!
** Does not qualify for J-1 waiver.
** We are an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or their protected veteran status.