Are you interested in using your experience and education to
help children as an Expert Forensic Witness?
If so, you may be interested in working part-time, as a forensic expert witness. We are Robson Forensic, a national leader in forensic expert witness work. We have been investigating cases and searching for fault or .causality, for over 30 years. Our work is tough but fascinating, as experts identify the “who, what, how and why” in legal cases.
You will use your experience and education to review case materials and incident site (if available); as you assess for causality/ fault (or lack thereof), in litigation that involves children. Cases may include: child sexual abuse; child abuse; child engagement; child safeguard assessments; foster care incidences; juvenile home offenses; etc.
- Doctorate in psychology (PhD or PsyD)
- NY, NJ or PA state licensure as a psychologist
- Experience in providing individual psychotherapy
- Experience in facilitating therapeutic and/or psycho educational groups
- Experience in conducting individual assessment
- Experience developing, implementing, coordinating and evaluating treatment plans
- Experience with a variety of diagnosis; children and teens; and crisis situations
- Experience with trauma focused therapies, child abuse, play therapy, parent therapies
- Experience dealing with issues such as ADHD, depression, and autism
- Strong case management of all patients and families
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
Robson Forensic is a national leader in expert witness consulting, providing technical expertise across many fields within engineering, architecture, science, and a broad range of specialty disciplines.
We provide investigations, reports, and testimony where technical and scientific answers are needed to resolve litigation and insurance claims.
Employees at Robson Forensic work alongside highly respected experts from both industry and academia. Our forensic experts are engaged in meaningful casework that is consequential to industry and society. Robson Forensic supports each expert with calibrated equipment, extensive technical resources, and a unique working dynamic that blends collaboration and autonomy
Due to the seriousness and severity of our work, we do stringent background checks on all our candidates. Candidates are required to pass a drug, background and reference check prior to their final interview.
Please be cognizant that we will be checking all aspects of your CV to make sure the information included is verifiable. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.