The Edmund N. Ervin Pediatric Center team at MaineGeneral Medical Center is seeking a full-time, doctoral level Child Psychologist to join our innovative, inter-disciplinary team.
Job Details and Requirements:
· Doctoral level training and experience in evaluation and treatment of children and adolescents presenting with a wide array of, behavioral, and developmental challenges, including children who have experienced trauma and neglect.
· Provide evaluations including standardized testing, both as individual psychological assessments, and as part of interdisciplinary evaluation teams.
· Training in evidence-based individual, family and group treatment for children.
· Ability to collaborate with primary care providers at MaineGeneral to support their care of children who have developmental and behavioral needs.
· Must be licensed or immediately license-eligible in Maine
EEPC provides comprehensive interdisciplinary assessments and therapeutic interventions for a range of childhood difficulties including speech, motor, emotional and behavioral. In addition to developmental assessments, we provide comprehensive assessments of the medical and behavioral needs of children entering temporary state protective custody. Our thriving practice is proud to be part of MaineGeneral Health.