Mankato Clinic is seeking Clinical Child or Adult Psychologists for positions on our expanding team. Candidates must have strong assessment skills; practice setting includes regular collaboration with other Psychologists, Psychiatrists and primary care providers.
Mankato Clinic is an independent, physician-owned, multi-specialty group founded in 1916. We have 150+ primary and specialty providers 32 Service Lines and 10 locations.
Behavioral Health Department highlights:
- Physician staff consists of three Adult and two Child/Adolescent Psychiatrists
- Four EdD, PsyD & PhD Psychologists, three Master’s Level therapists and two MSW, LICSW staff
- Eight team members on the support staff
- Allscripts EMR
- Market-competitive starting salary with RVU production component
Enjoy our community with regional appeal and amenities
- Mankato MSA is 70 miles south of the Twin Cities.
- Mankato Schools are ranked in the top 17% nationally
- Community shopping and dining includes Target, Best Buy, Lowe’s, TJ Maxx, Old Navy, Panera, BW3, Applebee’s, Olive Garden and more
- Minnesota State University with 14k students
- Hike or bike over 50 miles of local, paved trails / over 600 hundred acres of community parks
Interested Applicants must apply online at www.mankatoclinic.com; For more information contact Dennis Davito, Director of Provider Services at email@example.com.