**We're accepting applications for start dates between June and September. Seasoned clinicians and new grads/post-docs are welcome to apply.
Commonwealth Psychology Associates® (CPA), an innovative, award-winning organization in Greater Boston, is adding a 5th location and is looking for additional fun, talented and professional psychologists to join our multi-disciplinary team. We're looking for:
Adult Clinical or Health Psychologist in one of our Boston locations: Back Bay or North Station.
At CPA, clinicians can choose their own clients, focus on offering exceptional clinical work, receive the support needed to thrive professionally and work with highly skilled and fun colleagues.
Founded in 2004, CPA has grown to become one of the preeminent private group psychology practices in New England. CPA is a dynamic, mission-driven organization dedicated to providing exceptional service and state of the art psychological healthcare to help our clients live happier and healthier lives. We are committed to excellence in all we do – for our clients, staff and community.
In addition, CPA has been recognized by the the Boston Globe as a 3-time winner of the ‘Top Places to Work’ in Massachusetts award and as a ‘Top 100 Women-led Business.’
At CPA, we have a diverse mix of seasoned clinicians with many years of experience and new graduates. We also have a post-doctoral fellowship program, which may allow a new psychologist to provide supervision/training if desired. All are welcome to apply.
CPA has 5 locations in and around Boston including offices in: Back Bay, Financial District, North Station, Newton-Watertown & Newton-Wellesley. All child positions are located in Newton-Watertown. Learn more at: https://CommPsych.com.
Our positions are 100% clinical and full-time clinicians typically see about 27-30 clients per week. Part-time positions are available as well. We primarily serve high functioning professionals and college students, although there is significant variability in client presentations. Clients are referred by PCP's, Neurologists, Pediatricians, other mental health professionals, and area schools.
Successful candidates typically enjoy being part of team, participating in ongoing professional development and contributing to an enjoyable and positive culture at work.
We are especially interested in a psychologist with an active, engaging style who has an interest or training in some of the following:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Ability to work with a wide range of clients, presentations
- Health & Wellness / Behavioral Medicine
- Alcohol & Substance Abuse Treatment
- Couples Therapy
What We Offer
- An award-winning workplace culture
- Continual training & learning opportunities
- Weekly multi-disciplinary peer consultation meetings
- A Team model that promotes coordinated care
- Flexible daytime hours
- Exceptional Administrative Support
- Outstanding compensation
- 401k plus company contribution
- **Student Loan Repayment Program with Gradifi
- Blue Cross Blue Shield health insurance
- Dental Insurance, Flex Spending & Dependent Care Accounts
- Free lunch Thursdays & so much more
- Doctoral degree from APA-accredited institution
- License or license-eligibility in Massachusetts (current fellows and new grads are welcome to apply)
In one document, please forward a cover letter (required) and resume to Andrea Piatt, Ph.D. **Resumes without cover letters will not be considered.