PRIVATE PRACTICE OPENING FOR A CHILD/ADOLESCENT CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGIST
We are seeking a creative doctoral psychologist to join a well-established and growing child/adolescent practice in Raleigh and Cary North Carolina. Ours is a collegial practice where personal interests are encouraged and collaboration is the norm. We offer a wide range of services including psychological assessments individual and family therapy parenting work and group therapy. Eclectic in orientation we utilize considerable behavioral CBT and DBT to work with a wide spectrum of disorders. Experience or interest in assessment and working with divorce, eating disorders and/or autism is a plus.
This is an excellent opportunity in a practice with a stable referral base that is independent of insurance panels. Full office staff provided. Competitive salary and benefit package.
You may visit our web site at www.silberpsych.com for more information. If interested please email a cover letter and CV Eli Jerchower Psy.D. at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to (919) 790-1521.
- PhD or PsyD Psychologist with child/adolescent focus and licensed or license-eligible in North Carolina
- Experience providing services to children adolescents and/or families
- Knowledge of psychological assessment for LD/ADHD
- Strong interpersonal and organization skills
- Willingness to collaborate and consult with other professionals