Full Time Bilingual Psychologist Opportunity (Ph.D or PsyD)
$3000 Sign-On Bonus
The Columbus Organization is expanding its team psychologists in Torrance, CA. Immediate full time and part-time openings for a Bilingual Psychologist (PhD or PsyD) for community based outpatient settings.
Join a great staff in an exceptional work environment where you will serve as an appreciated and valued member of a supportive and collaborative team of professionals.
Columbus offers a highly competitive salary & sign-on bonus complimented by a full, comprehensive benefits package which includes: medical insurance, prescription card, vision plan, dental insurance, $50,000 life insurance, liability insurance, 401k retirement plan with employer contribution, short/long term disability, $1000 annual continuing education allowance, reimbursement for licensure/certification and relocation assistance if needed. Monday – Friday work week.
- Serve as liaison to mental health community partners
- Provide consultation and support for counselors who have clients with mental health needs.
- Attend mental health client and family meetings
- Research available resources for clients
- Keep a database of community resources
- Provide collaboration and participate in cross system meetings involving DMH/DCFS/Regional Center system.
- Provide supervision to Marriage and Family Therapist interns who will be providing group and individualized therapeutic treatment to clients and families
- Provide trainings to community partners and regional centers staff
- Knowledge of the mental health diagnoses and disorders
- Be able to interpret psychological assessments
- Knowledge of the principles, philosophies, procedures, techniques and standards of social work and case management practice.
- Must have demonstrated ability to work independently and cooperatively as part of an interdisciplinary team
- Must have effective interpersonal, written, and verbal communications skills
· Doctoral Degree in Psychology
· California Licensed
· Experience working for mental health community agencies
· Bilingual-Fluent in English and Spanish
If interested please submit resume or CV to email@example.com or fax to 888-379-2524, attention Deb Juliano, Director of Recruitment.