Psychologist Opportunities-Bilingual (Ph.D or PsyD)
Torrance, Alhambra and Pomona-CA
The Columbus Organization is expanding its team psychologists in California. Immediate full time openings for a Bilingual Psychologist (PhD or PsyD) for community based outpatient settings located in Torrance, Pomona and Alhambra.
Join a great staff in an exceptional work environment where you will serve as an appreciated and valued member of a supportive and collaborative team of professionals.
Columbus offers a competitive salary & sign-on bonus complimented by a full, comprehensive benefits package which includes: medical insurance, prescription card, vision plan, dental insurance, $50,000 life insurance, liability insurance, 401k retirement plan with employer contribution, short/long term disability, $1000 annual continuing education allowance, reimbursement for licensure/certification and relocation assistance if needed. Monday – Friday work week.
Under the supervision of the Manager of Assessment & Special Services:
· Provides consultative services to consumers, families and staff regarding psychological and behavioral services and issues
· Participates in program evaluation and planning; coordinates the provision of psychological services by contract and vendored providers
· Reviews records pertaining to applications or consumers psychological history. Provides consultation regarding behavioral and psychological issues, treatment plans and modalities for consumers
· Consults with other regional center staff regarding facility and service provider proactive approaches to behavioral support services
· Collateral contacts with other professionals and agencies to obtain and to clarify information pertinent to psychological diagnosis and assessment
· Integrates psychological information from all sources to assist in determining applicant’s eligibility for services
· Provides consultation to staff in developing and maintaining plans for consumer care and recommends appropriate community programs and resources.
· Participates with in-service training and community education and outreach activities.
· Reviews charts and maintains ID notes, record reviews and necessary documentation.
· Provides expert testimony at Fair Hearings, pertinent to specialty area.
· Other related duties as assigned by manager
· Ph.D. in Psychology from an accredited university
· Three years of responsible professional experience serving persons with developmental disabilities
· California license as a clinical psychologist required
· Must be fluent in English-Spanish
· Valid California driver’s license and automobile insurance required or other form of reliable transportation.
If interested please submit resume or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or by faxing to 888-379-2524, attention Deb Juliano, Director of Recruitment