Interested in being part of a collaborative team in a pediatric primary care medical home? Pediatric Associates of the Northwest (PANW) is seeking a licensed psychologist or Master’s level behavioral health therapist to work in our Southwest Portland/Tigard clinic. If you’re excited to work in a primary care setting and passionate about helping children, adolescents, and their families to thrive, consider this opportunity to join a privately-owned practice that values excellence in health care and professional integration.
· Partner with the highly collaborative pediatricians, nurse practitioners, and a dietician to provide excellent interventions to patients within a hybrid model of integrated/specialty care.
· Provide a combination of both brief/integrated services, as well as traditional treatment.
· Provide assessment, diagnosis, and treatment for children, adolescents, and families.
· Provide consultation to medical providers
· Work collaboratively with psychologists and medical providers to develop innovative and effective programs aimed at prevention, early intervention, and treatment.
· Licensed or license-eligible in Oregon (Licensed Psychologist, LCSW, LPC, LMFT).
· Two years postdoctoral experience for psychologists. Five years post-licensure experience for Master’s level providers.
· Experience working with interdisciplinary teams or in a primary care setting.
· Expertise in assessment and treatment of children and adolescents.
· Interest and experience in a broad range of areas, such as depression, anxiety, sleep problems, ADHD, behavior problems, developmental and learning challenges, and medical problems.
· Knowledge of the developmental process from birth to age 21.
· Proven ability to work in a collaborative manner with other professionals.
Hours and Salary:
· 1.0 FTE
· Salary DOE
· Profit sharing after the first year of employment
· Generous vacation benefits
· Benefits include health and dental insurance, Flex Spending, long term disability, life insurance, licensing fees, continuing education fund, malpractice insurance, and 401K (after one year of employment).
We are a group of 11 pediatricians, 1 pediatric nurse practitioner, 4 psychologists, 1 dietician, and 2 lactation specialists with two clinics in the Portland Metro area. Established in1957, PANW was the first nationally recognized Pediatric Medical Home in Oregon and is currently recognized as a Tier 4 PCPCH (Patient Centered Primary Care Home) through the state of Oregon. We’re committed to Comprehensive, Collaborative, Compassionate Care.
If you'd like to us to consider you for this position, please email a letter of interest and resume to HR@panwpc.com.