Samaritan Health Plans is currently seeking a Behavioral Health Director that will be responsible for behavioral health utilization management, complex case management, quality programs, and cost-effective analysis related to care management of Behavioral Health Services. The Behavioral Health Director Identifies and evaluates behavioral health initiatives, develops strategies and deploys resources in order to reach collective goals. The Behavioral Health Director works in collaboration with other Directors and Executive leadership to meet or exceed quality standards and works across lines of business to optimize operational and community effectiveness.
Samaritan Health Plans employs 300 people in its Corvallis, Oregon offices, and operates across Oregon. We're all about building and delivering great customer experiences, being social responsible, taking the initiative, and providing a flexible, fun work environment. We expect and reward contributions that improve the health and well-being of those we serve and those with whom we serve. That's why we also support our own employees with the same great programs we offer to other employers. We walk the talk. Join our team and be ready to meet a challenge that changes lives for good.
- Clinical PsyD or Psychiatrist MD/DO degree required.
- Current unencumbered Oregon license required.
- Five (5) years' experience in program or program management required. The experience must have included program evaluation responsibility.
- Five (5) years' supervisory experience required.
- Experience or training in the following required:
- Behavioral Health management, utilization management, case management, clinical pharmacy and managed care.
- Computer applications.
- Data analysis, problem-solving processes and communication strategies.
- Previous health plan experience preferred.
- Experience or training in Medicare, Medicaid and commercial insurance preferred.
Samaritan Health Services offers an exceptional benefits package including relocation assistance!
To apply, please visit our website at: www. samhealth.org/jobs