The Department of Psychology at the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine (PCOM) is seeking a Pennsylvania-licensed or license-eligible doctoral-level Clinical Psychologist with a cognitive-behavioral orientation for a full-time (12 month) tenure-track position, entering at the Assistant/Associate Professor level.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Duties and responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Teaching in the APA-Accredited PsyD Program in Clinical Psychology
- Mentoring dissertations, clinical supervision, advising and developing a research program with students
- Scholarly activity in areas of specialty, and departmental and college committee work.
- Other duties as assigned
Education, Skills and Abilities:
- Degree in Clinical Psychology from an APA-Accredited Program, emphasis in cognitive-behavioral training, and a planned program of scholarly activity are required.
- Candidate must have a thorough understanding and commitment to teaching students being trained in a practitioner-scholar model.
- Preference will be given to individuals with specialized expertise in neuropsychology, individual and cultural diversity, trauma, or severe and persistent mental illness, and potential to secure grant funding.
- Preference will be given to candidates with demonstrated successful teaching and mentoring experience in a doctoral level graduate program.