Wright State University School of Professional Psychology is seeking candidates for an Assistant Professor to start as early as July 1, 2019 to teach and supervise professional dissertations; provide clinical supervision to doctoral-level students; provide service to the SOPP practice plan (UPSA).
- A doctorate in clinical, counseling or a related field from an APA-accredited doctoral program
- Demonstrated ability to teach practitioner students
- Be licensed in Ohio as a psychologist or be able to acquire licensure in Ohio within six months of appointment
- Documented quality performance in the areas of teaching, exposure to supervision in intervention and assessment, scholarship and service consistent with the Assistant Professor rank
- Licensure in Ohio at the time of hire
- Strong generalist with teaching and scholarly/creative activity in child/family, psychological assessment (including projectives), neuropsychology, diversity
For additional requirements and to apply, go to http://jobs.wright.edu/postings/13330.
Wright State University: AA/EOE/M/F/Vet/ Disability.