The Psychology Department at Weber State University (http://weber.edu/psychology) invites applications for a tenure-track position in Clinical Psychology at the Assistant Professor rank. We seek a clinical scientist with research interest in multicultural perspectives in psychological functioning. Candidates with clinical work with diverse populations, and in community-based prevention and intervention programs are especially encouraged to apply.
Candidates who have completed all the requirements for and earned their Ph.D. by the appointment date, July 1, 2019, will be given preference, but strong ABDs will be considered. The salary is competitive with excellent benefits.
To apply, please complete the short application at https://jobs.weber.edu/ and attach:
1) a letter of application (Cover Letter),
2) teaching statement describing teaching interests and philosophy (Philosophy Statement),
3) curriculum vitae (Curriculum Vitae),
4) graduate transcripts (Transcripts),
5) evidence of teaching excellence (e.g., course evaluations), research statement, and representative reprints (merged as one and attached as Other Document).
In addition, three letters of recommendation should be sent directly by recommenders to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Review of applications will begin on October 15, 2018 and will continue until the position is filled.
Criminal background check required as a condition of employment.
Weber State University is located in Ogden, Utah, 35 miles north of Salt Lake City, at the foot of the Wasatch Mountains. The area is rich in year-round outdoor recreational activities, with Snowbasin (Olympic skiing venue) less than 20 minutes away.