Assistant Professor, Developmental Psychology, Bowling Green State University
Tenure-track faculty position available starting August 2019.
- Teaching graduate and undergraduate courses in developmental psychology
- Maintaining a high-quality research program; pursuing external funding as appropriate
- PhD in Psychology with area of study in developmental psychology
- ABD candidates will be considered but must complete requirements for the PhD prior to employment
- Preferred area of specialization is adolescence
For a complete job description & instructions on how to apply for this position visit https://bgsu.hiretouch.com.
For an application to be considered complete, applicants must submit a cover letter, statements of teaching and research interests, a curriculum vita, a statement of contributions and commitment to diversity in higher education, three current letters of recommendation (dated within the past year), and academic transcripts showing highest degree earned.
Application deadline is October 26, 2018.
Background check and official transcripts are required for employment. BGSU is an AA/EEO/Vet employer dedicated to the goal of building a culturally diverse and pluralistic faculty and staff committed to teaching and working in a diverse environment. We encourage applications from women, minorities, veterans, and persons with disabilities regardless of age, gender identity, genetic information, religion, or sexual orientation.