Assistant Clinical Director
Maryland Department of Public Safety & Correctional Services
MHM Services, Inc. is a national provider of mental health and medical services to government facilities, state mental hospitals, jails and prisons. Celebrating over 30 years in business, MHM maintains an excellent reputation for being one of the best in the correctional health care industry. Our company consists of more than 7,000 "TOP NOTCH" mental health and medical professionals across 16 states, including Maryland.
We are currently seeking a full-time Assistant Clinical Director for the Jessup Region with the Maryland Department of Public Safety and Correctional Services.
The Assistant Clinical Director will provide direct clinical services within a correctional environment to severely mentally ill inmates and general population inmates in crisis and will include collaboration with the multidisciplinary team to coordinate clinical needs, and provide administrative guidance and supervision of clinical and administrative staff.
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits including:
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Health savings account with matching employer contributions
- 28 paid days off
- 6 paid holidays
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer match
- Career development benefit
- Flexible spending accounts for health and dependent care
- Wellness activity subsidy and MUCH MORE!
For additional information, forward your resume to Jane Dierberger firstname.lastname@example.org
- Doctoral degree in Psychology from an accredited educational institution required
- Valid Maryland Psychologist license
- Minimum of two (2) years supervisory experience preferred
- Three (3) years behavioral health experience in a correctional and/or mental health services environment preferred
- Must be able to pass background investigation and obtain agency security clearance