$5K Sign On Bonus and Relocation Assistance
We are hiring for a qualified civilian Adult Psychologist (Psych) to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at Fort Hood in Texas, near the beautiful cities of Austin and Waco.
- Status: Full-Time
- Schedule: Monday – Friday 7:30am – 4:30pm
- Excellent financial package designed to attract compassionate, top performers,
- Comprehensive benefits package to include major medical, dental, vision, and 401k. Sign On Bonus, Yr End Bonus and Relo Assistance
- Malpractice provided with tail coverage
The Adult Psychologist (Psych) must have the following qualifications:
- Continuously employed in the practice of Clinical Psychology for one (1) year within the past five (5) years, preferably in a Government setting such as a DoD or Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) MTF and providing clinical services to individuals, couples, or groups in clinical psychotherapy services, trained in the assessment/evaluation and treatment of Post traumatic Stress Disorder prior to hire, related experience will not be accepted in lieu of degree or license requirements, time spent in a residency or internship program is acceptable, graduates of foreign medical schools are required to possess both a medical license and other certification by the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) or 5th Pathway
Degree/Education: A Doctorate Degree from an American Psychological Association (APA) accredited school. Completed an American Psychological Association (APA) accredited internship
- Have and maintain a valid, unrestricted license to practice medicine from one of the 50 states in the U.S. or the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, or the U.S. Virgin Islands and must have or obtain a current, valid Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) registration number prior to performing the contract services, any change to the DEA requirements to obtain a valid DEA registration number is applicable when the incumbent’s existing DEA registration expires, personal services contractors must have and maintain a current, active, valid, unrestricted state license to practice medicine in one of the 50 states in the United States, or the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam, or the U.S. Virgin Islands, as required to obtain or renew a DEA registration number under the then-effective DEA rules as current Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) registration number (certification)
- Basic Life Support (BLS) is require
At Matrix Providers - You come first. Always. Your success is the focus of our entire business.
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers is a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter who has been a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers for the past 8 years.