Adult Outpatient Psychologist Opportunity in Denver, Colorado!
Denver Health is currently recruiting for a full-time Adult Outpatient Psychologist who will provide clinical services to adults, including individual and family psychotherapy, standardized psychological testing, case coordination and case management. Key areas include psych diagnostic assessment, multicultural competence, skills and abilities with a wide range of moderate to severe psychiatric disorders including depression, anxiety, psychosis and sequelae of traumatic stress. Functions as an integral member of the interdisciplinary team and provides clinical leadership for other staff members and for trainees on the Outpatient Adult Mental Health Services Team. Participates as a member of the Division of Psychology in supervision and teaching for the doctoral internship. Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
- Licensed as a Psychologist by the State of Colorado
- Doctoral degree in psychology
- Previous experience of 4000 hours supervised clinical service, including completion of two years of postdoctoral experience required
- Prior experience as a supervising psychologist in an APA-accredited doctoral psychology internship program
- Advanced intervention skills with assigned clinical population
- Effective clinical work with a wide range of individual and cultural diversity
- Teaching and supervisory skills with advanced psychology trainees
- Advanced knowledge and skills in psychodiagnostics
There are many benefits of practicing at Denver Health, including:
- Robust retirement package
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits
- 4+ weeks of vacation per year
- 300+ days of sunshine a year - you'll love our weather!
- Fantastic quality of life
- Mission-driven organization with a dedicated team of colleagues
- Access to abundant year-round outdoor recreational activities, the Rocky Mountains, family-friendly communities, excellent schools, and a thriving cultural scene in downtown Denver.
As Colorado’s primary safety net institution, Denver Health is a fully integrated network of 9 community health centers, 17 school-based clinics, and a Level I 525-licensed bed hospital with a mission of providing access to quality preventive, acute, and chronic health care for all citizens of Denver, regardless of ability to pay. Denver Health is affiliated with the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, and serves as a training site for medical residents and fellows.
Applicants interested in this position should submit CV/cover letter to:
Chris Sheldon, PhD, Chief Psychologist