Adult Inpatient Psychologist Opportunity in Denver, Colorado
Denver Health is currently recruiting for a full-time Adult Inpatient Psychologist to provide clinical services on the Inpatient Adult Psychiatric Unit, including group, individual and family psychotherapy, standardized psychological testing, and case coordination and case management. Functions as an integral member of the interdisciplinary team and provides clinical leadership for other staff members. Participates as a member of the Division of Psychology in supervision and teaching for the doctoral internship and provides supervision to psychology trainees as needed.
- Licensed (or eligible) as a Psychologist by the State of Colorado
- Doctoral degree in psychology
- Minimum of 4,000 hours of supervised clinical experience, including 1500 hours of supervised postdoctoral experience
- Completion of APA-accredited doctoral internship
- Advanced intervention skills with assigned clinical population
- Effective clinical work with a wide range of individual and cultural diversity
- Teaching and supervisory skills with advanced psychology trainees
- Advanced knowledge and skills in psychodiagnostics and in conducting standardized psychological assessment
There are many benefits of practicing at Denver Health, including:
- Robust retirement package
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits
- 4+ weeks of vacation per year
- 300+ days of sunshine a year - you'll love our weather!
- Fantastic quality of life
- Mission-driven organization with a dedicated team of colleagues
- Access to abundant year-round outdoor recreational activities, the Rocky Mountains, family-friendly communities, excellent schools, and a thriving cultural scene in downtown Denver.
As Colorado’s primary safety net institution, Denver Health is a fully integrated network of 9 community health centers, 17 school-based clinics, and a Level I 525-licensed bed hospital with a mission of providing access to quality preventive, acute, and chronic health care for all citizens of Denver, regardless of ability to pay. Denver Health is affiliated with the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, and serves as a training site for medical residents and fellows.
Applicants interested in this position should submit CV/cover letter to:
Chris Sheldon, PhD, Chief Psychologist