We have an exciting opportunity for an Adult Psychologist to join our growing practice. We are also specifically looking for a psychologist interested in Health Psychology! We offer competitive compensation, benefit guarantees, and flexible scheduling that accommodate an adventurous Montana lifestyle!
- Outpatient Adult Generalist - assessment, therapy, all diagnoses
- Health Psychologist with specific interest in health psychology: bariatric evaluations, spinal cord simulator evaluations, etc. Possible interest in covered inpatient rehab unit in partnership with our current rehab psychologist.
- Current practice consists of a 1 Adult Clinical Psychologist, 1 Outpatient/Inpatient Rehabilitation Psychologist, 2 Adult Neuropsychologists and 1 Pediatric Neuropsychologist.
- APA-approved graduate program and APA-approved internship is required
- Practice would be established fairly quickly based on desires
Compensation and Benefits
- Guaranteed base salary with RVU bonus opportunities.
- Health, dental, paid disability
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Generous 2 week CME/ 6 week PTO plans
- Sign-on bonus/relocation assistance
- Great Falls has a city population of 60,000 and regionally supports 275,000 rural Montana residents
- Great Falls is equidistant from Glacier National Park and Yellowstone National Park
- Four genuine seasons and blue skies over 300 days a year
- Community-minded, family-focused city
- Nationally ranked public schools and two accredited colleges
- High quality of life - wide open spaces and small town feel
- International airport with direct flights to Denver, Minneapolis, Phoenix, Las Vegas, and more
- Missouri River, a world-class fly fishing destination, most notably divides Great Falls in half and provides ample recreation for residents
Central Montana is dominated by agriculture and outdoor adventure including, camping, hiking, horseback riding, water & snow skiing, rock & ice climbing, boating, off-road motor sports, upland bird, waterfowl, and big game hunting. While enjoying the Big Sky Country, known for breathtaking landscapes and an adventurous outdoor lifestyle, you’ll take pride in working for Benefis Health System, one of Montana’s most progressive and modern healthcare facilities with 500+ beds and over 200 members on medical staff representing 40 specialties. Awarded “Best Places To Work in Healthcare” 2014 - 2019 our state-of-the-art facilities and cutting edge technologies make Benefis an extremely competitive health system for both patient and employee alike.
Email our Recruiter today for more information, EricaMartin@benefis.org, or stop by our APA Booth!