Exciting Opportunity with the well established Great River Mental Health Group in the regions premier health system and hospital.
7 Weeks Off!
The members of our Medical Staff LOVE it here for many different reasons. Some love the time off and flexible schedule that gives them the ability to pursue their passions outside of work. Others love the amazing gym right down the hall from the clinic! Many of them love the fact that we have no local competition, but are big enough to have nearly all referring specialties! Some love the four seasons here in Iowa. Others love the rock climbing tower we have on campus. Yes! A rock climbing tower! ALL of them love their patients and staff... which is probably the biggest reason people stay here for so many years. Other things they love about working and living here: open door policy with executive team, two of the top rated golf courses in the state of Iowa, world class hunting and fishing and amazing schools, family activities and other amenities you normally would find in a much larger community.... including a new full size indoor soccer facility!
We like to say its "Big City Medicine, Without the Traffic!"
Due to an upcoming retirement, we are looking for a Psychologist or NeuroPsychologist to join our growing team of mental health providers. This is turnkey, stable opportunity for you to take the next step in your career. You'll find a nice balance of patients, amazing staff and supportive administration. No nights, no weekends and no call.... we offer an excellent work/live balance!
Picture yourself practicing in a place that offers:
- A 380 bed, independent, non-profit, regional, financially stable health system.
- Over 140 providers on our Medical Staff and over 2500 employees (the largest employer in the region)
- Rated annually as a "Top Workplace in Iowa" by the Des Moines Register Newspaper
- 7 weeks vacation, excellent health care benefits, 7k every two years for CME and much more
- Free use of our fully appointed gym
- A vibrant, save and charming riverfront community with excellent public schools and a top rated private school.
- An easy drive to Chicago, St. Louis, Des Moines, Kansas City and Minneapolis. In the middle of everywhere! Amtrak to Chicago and daily flights to Chicago, St. Louis and Minneapolis
- Plenty of outdoor fun with world class hunting, 11 municipal parks, a water park, waterfront recreation, boating and amazing golf courses including Iowa's #2 course, Spirit Hollow
- Iowa is rated the "Best State for Medical Professionals" by wallethub.com
- Plenty of acreages to build your dream hobby farm, horse farm or dream home.
- 22% lower cost of living and up to 60% lower home costs in Iowa!