For more than 50 years, the families of our region have trusted us to care for all phases of life. That trust is an extreme source of pride for us. Located along the wide, slow-flowing Trent and Neuse rivers, New Bern is a city that truly offers the best of everything. As a historic riverfront city close to the Atlantic Coast, it's the perfect place for sailing, swimming, boating and fishing. In fact, there are several major fishing tournaments in New Bern and on the coast. www.carolinaeasthealth.com
CarolinaEast Medical Center is Now Hiring a Clinical Psychologist to join our team in New Bern, North Carolina.
Rehabilitation Psychology is the application of psychological knowledge and understanding on behalf of individuals with disabilities and society through a broad range of activities. These activities include assessment, diagnosis, treatment, and/or rehabilitation of patients across the lifespan with neurological, medical, neurodevelopmental and psychiatric conditions, as well as other cognitive and learning disorders. The Psychologist assists the individual in achieving optimal physical, psychological, and interpersonal functioning by addressing the obstacles preventing the highest level of personal and social functioning.
- PhD or PsyD degree in Psychology from a regionally accepted university
- Current valid license or license eligible to practice Psychology in North Carolina
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide services appropriate to the age of the patient served as evidenced by the age specific competency statement
Salary: Commensurate with years of experience
Work schedule: M-F
- Relocation up to $5,000 for qualified candidates
CarolinaEast is the region’s only 5-star hospital and North Carolina’s only continuous five-star hospital.
As designated by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
We are proud to be recognized by the following organizations:
- Women’s Choice Award: America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Patient Experience
- Healthgrades America’s Best Hospitals Patient Experience
- Business North Carolina Top Five Hospital
- Business North Carolina Patient Pick’s Award
- Cardiac Surgery Excellence Award
- Women’s Choice Award s America’s Best Hospitals Heart Care
- CMS Five Star Hospital
- US News and World Report High Performing
- American Heart Association as a Cardiovascular Center of Excellence
Growing our organization is very important to us. We just opened our newly renovated Women’s and Children Pavilion. We look forward to the next five decades and beyond...building on our history of caring and our tradition of progress.
Come for your career, stay for the people you will serve and the relationships you will develop.
To learn about our opportunities or to apply, visit jobs.carolinaeasthealth.com.